Monday 15 October 2012

I think I can...

I'm madly trying to get this quilt finished today. I only have a few more hours to finish the last bit of quilting, make, attach and then hand stitch the binding, photograph it and sew on the label. It's going to be touch and go, especially as I wasted a good half hour searching for the binding fabric. I finally found it - right next to my old 60-degree triangle ruler!!! Just as I predicted; a week or so after I replaced it - but I don't feel too bad, because it turns out this was was fractionally too small.


But, busy or not - I do need a few 5-minute OHAS breaks, so here's a peek before I get back to it.

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Wow! You've made fast progress on this- must feel terrific after the frustration it put you through the first go-'round. It's so pretty with the quilting you've chosen.

Barb Neiwert said...

This is such a great quilt - awesome with the quilting on it!

FlourishingPalms said...

The quilting is stunning... and I'm sitting here trying to figure out what OHAS stands for!

Unknown said...

Великолепно.Очень нравится

cindi said...

i just found your blog and am so amazed by your quilting. i kept looking for what kind of longarm machine you use and then saw the picture of your bernina with a quilt on it. your quilting is fabulous and i look forward to reading your blog on continuing basis. it would be so nice if you would post little bits of info about how you do this for those of us who are so intimidated by this. keep up the great work
cindi