Saturday 5 November 2011

Stash enhancement

I don't share most of the incoming stash any more - I haven't for a long time. But this pile was last week's arrivals!


It's due to 2 things. First, I saw some of Paula Nadelstern's Nuance fabrics used beautifully, and realised I  barely had any - and because it's about to be superseeded by Patternista, I needed to 'go' to several online shops to tet all the prints I wanted - and of course I just had to fill the envelopes! The top half of this pile is all Nuance. And second, I had a regular trawl for more reef and water fabrics, and found some at a few shops, which resulted in the same need to top-up the envelopes!

Luckily I'd bought a few wood prints, because I'm actually using one of them for the tee I'm currently appliqueing - and now I've been and searched for some more wood fabrics to add to my stash - can you see where this is going?....

I'm rather relieved there don't seem to be as many new ranges release at Quilt Market this time - I've barely finished buying what I wanted from the Spring Quilt Market reveals! In fact, there are still a couple of prints I need to collect! From what I've seen so far, there are some must-haves from Paula Nadelstern's Patternista and Patty Young's Lush, and the elephants form Valori Wells' Karavan if it's available in quilter's cotton.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Oh WOW dont they just look wonderful!!

Vicki W said...

Did you find those Paula Nadelstern's at a US shop? If so, which one? I need to refresh my PN fabrics too. I winder when the new ones will be out?