Sunday 28 February 2010

Iced Chocolate

My Quilting Gallery winter quilt swap quilt is ready to mail tomorrow. I blogged some photos of it here, but today I photographed it properly.
I'm really pleased with the way it came out, and am satisfied it looks sufficiently wintry, although I'd never have chosen these colours if I hadn't read my recipient liked them!
Unlike the wintry quilt theme, it was a beautiful day in Adelaide today. Unfortunately, the problem with beautiful weather after weeks of heat is you don't realise your shoulders and neck and getting sunburnt. Mine are red-hot and somewhat uncomfortable now! If only I was at good at protecting myself as I am with James and Eleanor.

1 comment:

wordmama said...

I've been watching your progress on this quilt all along. It's marvelous! I feel you handled the colors perfectly, and I love the spinning stars. I think the quilting is amazing, too. Thank you for showing it.