Sunday 11 May 2008

Birthday FQs

Here are all the lovely Fat Quarters I received for my birthday in the EB Quilters' swap:

From left to right:
Back row: Prints Charming b&w stripe (so soft!) from Natalie, Black spots on white from Cylie, Stunning b&w shoes from Kylie.
2nd row: Black daisies on white and white-on-white snowflakes both from Adds, White flecks on black from Leah, Little black leaves on white from Xena.
3rd row: Black Linens & Lace (might be my favourite!) from Helen, Matching black-on-white and white-on-black dotty flowers both from AJ, Fleur-de-lis b&w diamond check from Bec.
4th row: White buttons on black from Mands, Delightful white stars on black from Joy, Dotty, swirly white sprigs on black from Kylie.
Front row: Cream snowflakes on navy from Cass, White snowflakes on navy from Lily, and some of the little extras people slipped in (includes the magazines at the top).

I don't have any specific plans for these, but will enjoy having them in my stash until they find the perfect project! Thanks again girls, excellent choices!

3 comments:

thehummingcat said...

Very nice, I think Helen's one is my favourite too.

Helen said...

Wow, did I send the favourite? LOL I saw it and thought "thats Emma!" you know when fabric speaks to you? got it in Sydney too, its a well travelled FQ that one!

Emma said...

It knew what it was saying!