Monday 28 April 2008

Fluff Five

Sorry it's taken me so long, Ginger! I'm terrible about being tagged and forgetting. So here are my 5s:


5 things found in my bag:


1. Rusks
2. Work pass
3. Camera
4. a Toy (changes regularly)
5. Wipes


5 favourite things in my sewing room:


1. Professional photo of Eleanor
2. Panda and Dorf
3. The 3 quilts in here
4. Essential technology - camera, sewing machine and computer
5. My STASH!!!


5 things I have always wanted to do:


1. Ski in Europe or America
2. Be a mummy (done!)
3. Touch a Giant Panda
4. Visit Antarctica
5. Buy more quilt fabric!


5 things I am currently into:


1. Trying new quilting techniques
2. Improving my FMQ skills
3. Photographing James & Eleanor
4. Scrabulous
5. Gracie Lou - oh, wait, that's James, and me by default!

5 people I am tagging:


1. AJ
2. Helen
3. Joy
4. Kylie
5. Karina

No comments: