Monday 18 February 2008

I can start!

The main fabric I needed for my round robin centre has arrived (along with a few others) So while Eleanor is having a nap, I'll try and cut a few more of the 372 pieces.
This will soon have little holes all over it:
As will a lot of these; fabrics from which I'll select the palette, and the carefully sorted templates:

My little helper with my new pins; I'd better keep them away from her!My little helper with some of the new stash:And Emma, here's some you might be interested in:

7 comments:

Louise said...

Those blue and silver fabrics are just stunning, is the main one a Paula Nadelstern print?

I've been looking at that Floragraphix butterfly fabric for a while, it helped to have that little hand to show me the scale :D

Emma said...

It[s actually a Robert Kaufman (Stargazers) but I got it from The Cotton Club, which features Paula Nadelstern, and they had this in the selection which could be used with her designs. I have a couple of her books, and will be using these for a snowflake. I'm so glad I found a copy of the snowflakes book years ago!

Helen said...

Must be something in the air Em, as I got my fabric to start the RR too yesterday. Not quite as many pesices in my design though as yours! LOL

Tracey said...

I love love love the Winnie the Pooh fabric! Where did you get it from??? I am a Winnie the Pooh freak....love anything to do with him. Gotta get me some of that :)

Emma said...

Winnie the Pooh came from eQuilter - follow the link in my blog and search for pooh

Tazzie said...

Love love love the Winnie the Pooh fabric - I'm a sucker for all things Classic Pooh.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Carolyn said...

I have some of these same wonderful Winnie the Pooh fabrics that I am struggling to come with design to use in a baby quilt for my grandson. Have you used yours yet??